At MPT, we couldn’t be happier. Business is great and we love our clients.
Could you be the next addition to our outstanding team?
My Philanthropy Team (MPT) is looking for Philanthropy Specialists to join our highly skilled and growing team of interim fundraising professionals. We provide in-house and off-site fundraising support to organizations in need of additional resources due to a staffing transition, an employee leave, or an increased workload. Typical assignments are for mid- to senior-level career professionals who have demonstrated success in one or more of the following areas:
- Individual/Major Gifts
- Capital Campaigns
- Direct Response and Digital Fundraising
- Donor-Centric Communications and Marketing
- Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Proposal Development and Report Writing
- Development Operations
- Database Management (Raisers’ Edge, Salesforce, etc.)
- Executive-level Administrative Support
In addition to expertise and accomplishments in the areas noted above, successful members of our team have the following characteristics and skills in common:
- A strong commitment to the social sector
- Leadership deeply rooted in respect and integrity
- Candor with diplomacy
- An unwavering commitment to excellence coexisting in harmony with a growth mindset
- Energized by collaboration and teamwork
- Creative problem solver with a can-do, optimistic attitude balanced with a healthy dose of practicality and a strong moral compass
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Executive presence and gravitas
- Fluent in common software apps such as MS Office and Google Docs
- Comfort working within a CRM database, such as The Raisers’ Edge or Salesforce
Assignments typically range from 2-5 days per week and 1-6 months in duration. These are contract positions and are ideal for someone who desires maximum flexibility and a diversity of assignments while benefiting from on-going relationships with other team members, competitive compensation, and a progressive professional culture.
About My Philanthropy Team
My Philanthropy Team is a full-service fundraising and consulting firm dedicated to helping our clients deliver on their mission through effective fundraising practices.
In recognition of the growing need for “all hands on deck” in the development department, coupled with the challenge of recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented fundraising professionals, MPT has increased its commitment to providing interim fundraising staff and hands-on support to our clients.
MPT was founded by fundraisers for fundraisers. We get it. Sometimes, you just need to get the work done. You need a skilled professional who can get up-to-speed quickly and produce a great work product. That’s the beauty of My Philanthropy Team. We’ve written more award-winning grant proposals that we can count, designed and implemented decades-worth of year-end fundraising appeals, created budgets and revenue projections, prepared all manner of reports for board meetings, prepped volunteer and staff solicitors for transformational major gift solicitations, and kept revenue flowing and fundraising teams on track during staffing transitions. Short or long-term, we are here to expand the capacity of your development office so you have the resources you need to build a better future for us all.
To learn more about MPT, please visit our website at www.myphilanthropyteam.com. To take the conversation to the next level, please send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you!